Saturday, May 31, 2008

A day in the kitchen with me ... kinda

so i figured its about time for me to post something culinary related, and since we had to do a bunch of special things for the grand opening of Moody Gardens new golf course, i had the chance to get a little bit or recording time in even though we were insanity busy. so here goes hope you enjoy :D







so a couple of hours later find out we need to make a palm tree for this event, well the way we do this is by cutting and stacking pineapples so that they kind of look like the body of a palm tree, then i actually go out and cut down some palm leaves. So this is me driving around moody gardens and destroying hotel property in the name of culinary (by the way, my chef hat makes my hair go crazy, so please excuse the excessive hair crazyness)





unfortunately we were so busy i didnt get a chance to shoot the palm tree, sorry! maybe next time :D

No comments: